background

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Peanut

These are the ultrasounds I've had so far. This first one was at 7 weeks, just a teeny little blob. I love my blob.
This second one was at 12 weeks, what you see is the back of the fetus, the head to the right.
And this last one is at 14 weeks. I couldn't believe how well you could see the baby's profile here.I still feel pretty good. I've been getting a few headaches here and there, but I'm really enjoying my pregnancy. I hope it's like this with all my pregnancies...haha, wishful thinking huh? We'll see.

7 comments:

brandi said...

Rosalia~ I am sooooo excited for you! David and I loved seeing the photos, it brings back so many memories!! We miss you guys and only wish you the best=-)
BRandi

Emily said...

That's so fun! I can't wait to find out what you're having.

Brianna said...

Don't we all just love our little peanuts? We always called our kids "little beans." But it is truely amazing how fast they grow, inside and out. The next post on your blog will be to announce what you are having and then I will have to sent you something fabulous! Good luck and stay feeling good!

Crystalin Dunn said...

I'm so glad you left me a comment, because HOLY COW!! You've got major news girl--CRAZY CONGRATS!!! That is so wonderful, especially that the pregnancy is going well so far. Cool pics! Good luck on your externship, and I love the FAM VAN too. Looks like you guys have a lot of seats to fill....

Melissa said...

So excited for you! Make sure you let us know when YOU know if it is a boy or a girl!

Katie said...

Wow! Great news :) Congrats! I haven't read your blog in awhile (because you didn't update for so long, lol). I'm so happy for you and can't wait to find out what you're having.

Marlon and Suzana said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys! April told me at the wedding & I was like "What? I didn't read anything on the blog! How dare she not announce it!"...then I realized I haven't been checking your blog lately, probably because you don't update it! You'd better keep me posted! I'm so glad you're feeling alright & not sick at all, I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing as well!