background

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Time for a Little Change

Matthew and I remodeled our room a few weeks ago. We needed more closet space so we bought new armoires from IKEA and a new bed to match our bedroom set. It took a lot of hard work and frustration to put them together but it was well worth it. I love how it all came out. It gives our room a fresh new look. The mattress is a temperpedic. It is the best investment I've ever made. I haven't woken with a sore back ever since we got it. It makes up for the horrible mattress we have in Puerto Rico. I swear I'm gonna burn that mattress when we're done with it. It sinks in the middle making a bowl shape so I feel like I'm sleeping on a hill. I could never get a good night's rest when I sleep in it. Thank goodness for temperpedics, they are the best.

3 comments:

Marlon and Suzana said...

Cool room, love the headboard you made on the wall, so creative!

Danielle said...

oh man I love ikea, its the best, cute room love it!

Emily said...

Way cute!