background

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We're having a Halloween Potluck Party the 25th and asking people to bring a carved pumpkin for our carved pumpkin contest. This is the little flyer I made.So we picked up our pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch called Tom's Farms. We had our neices with us and they had a great time. OK, I didn't realize how big of a deal pumpkin patches were now a days. They had rides, a petting zoo, jumpers, a lot of good food, and they even had pony rides. It was like an amusement park.





Anyway, I picked a really good pumpkin for Matthew to carve and enter into the contest. I'm such a perfectionist...it had to be flawless and perfectly round. I have a feeling we're gonna win!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I don't think I've ever been to a pumpkin patch. From reading all my friends blogs it seems like they've gotten alot more fun for kids. I can't wait to take Katie and Taylor one day. Nice pumpkin you picked out by the way. I'll be crossing my fingers that you win.

Melissa said...

I love your invitation...so cute! You have great decorations too. This is definitley my favorite time of year also. Good luck on the pumpkin and make sure to show us the final result!

Unknown said...

me encantas tus nuevas fotos! hace mucho tiempo yo no miraba los blogs de mis amigos ni actualizaba el mio pq estaba todavia muy enferma despues de tener el bebe, pero ya me estoy sientiendo mejor. como estas tu? me imagino que muy feliz en casa otra vez. me encanta tu cuarto y como lo decoraste. felicidades que vas a ser tia otra vez. mejor dicho...me alegra que estes tan feliz y recibiendo tantas bendiciones amiga! te extrano mucho! cuidate, besos

Sofia L said...

I LOVE the pics of Rebekah, thank you so much she is soooo cute. I love hispanic babies because they have so much hair. So I know how Vikki is your nieces but I don't know the other two girls who are they? They're so cute. Love the pumkins. I think the pumpkin patch thing is for moms. My friends with kids do it every year.