background

Monday, September 27, 2010

Life Back to Normal

Things are finally getting back to normal. I feel so much better and my c-section recovery is going excellent. I was even brave enough to go to three hours of church on Sunday. Uzziah has a bit of a routine now and sleeps a lot, so I've had time to do a few things. I love him so much, he is such a good little baby. I'm happy to say that he finally latched on properly, the first few weeks were very trying. Due to the gestational diabetes I had, when he was born, his sugars were a little low and so they had to give him formula in a bottle. Ever since then, he would refuse the breast, but just this week he finally got the hang of it. I was determined to make it work and so happy that he's finally successful. Here is a recent picture of him.

6 comments:

brandi said...

Rosalia~ You are such a strong and brave woman! Congrats to you for hanging in there and surpassing the struggles!
Brandi

Sofia L said...

He is such a cutie every time I see him in a new photo he reminds me someone new. I think in this photo he looks like your dad. I'm glad to hear your in a routine. I was going to email you and see how long it takes. Hopefully we'll have an easy baby too!

Marlon and Suzana said...

That kid is so stinkin cute I just wanna squeeze him! Congrats on the adorable little one. I tried leaving a comment on your previous post a couple weeks ago but it didnt take for some reason. Keep the pics coming!

Danielle said...

Congrats, so cute enjoy every minute.

Melissa said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! How sweet, and I love all of the pictures. Glad your recovery is going well!

Unknown said...

he is adorable!!!! quiero comerle esos cachetes bellos y gorditos!!!! tu bebe esta hermosooooooooo amiga! Pero no se esperaba menos con esos papitos tan lindos. tqm besos