background

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


I love family reunions, it felt so nice to be in the same house with all of my siblings. I feel so sad somtimes that I can't have them all near by. We had a really good time this Thanksgiving, we spent it at my parent's house and just enjoyed eachother's presence. We were able to see my sister Melina and her husband Dave, who came down from Idaho. I hadn't seen her in about a year.Matthew and I after dinner, I wasn't feeling very well, we actually all got the stomach flu, but fortunately I was able to get some of my appetite back to enjoy a little turkey.
My niece Rebekah chowin' down on some hamVictoria, so photogenicThe five siblings, Elias, Iliana, Alma, me, and Melina. I'm so grateful that we are all so close. I love them so much.

No comments: