background

Thursday, November 6, 2008

4th picture in the 4th file

Ok, so my friend Sofia tagged me like a year ago, haha, not really, but I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do. But apparently I am supposed to go into my picture file on my computer and post the 4th picture in the 4th file and then talk about it, so here it goes:

Ok, so I have like a million pictures in my computer and this was taken during youth confrence this last July. The girl in the picture is Katie Percival. she is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She is such a great example to her entire family and I'm thankful for the opportunity Matthew and I had to get to know her and her family. We met them in the Metro Ward (only English speaking ward on the island of Puerto Rico) and got to babysit her and her siblings for a little less then a week. In the picture she is sitting very reverntly listening to a talk given by one of our area authorities in Puerto Rico.

I tag: Emily, Susana, Denise, and Melissa Line

I'll be waiting...

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Rosalia-we are so in synch! That is so funny that we both tagged each other the same thing at the same time. Great minds think alike!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Katie seriously is the best girl! Isn't it weird how much we miss PR? When do you go back? Wish I could se you!

Sofia L said...

Awesome, picture. That's so cool about your father-in-law. So what does he get to do? Also have you seen any persecutuion (SP?) in your area? I'm hear tons a stories about prop 8 and Ca.

Sofia L said...

yeah we were going to apply to a school in Cali but after everything that is happening we decided it wasn't safe. so we think we're going to stay here because we're on the bible belt and NC will probably be one of the last states to pass that law. it's actually tearing peter's family apart, it's REALLY sad.

Sofia L said...

yeah we were going to apply to a school in Cali but after everything that is happening we decided it wasn't safe. so we think we're going to stay here because we're on the bible belt and NC will probably be one of the last states to pass that law. it's actually tearing peter's family apart, it's REALLY sad.

Katie said...

Hey Rosalia! You're right, Katie is such a sweet girl. When do you guys come back? We'll be here for Christmas. Are you going to be coming to our ward again?

brandi said...

Hey Rosalia! How are you guys doing? We've been thinking about you guys...especially with all the fires going on. Hope everyone is doing o.k. we will talk to you later!
brandi

brandi said...

O.K. Rosalia...I've been waiting for you to re-post! I want to READ all about you guys!
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found your blog from you inlaws blog. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. I love it! Now when you go back to P.R. I can check in on you guys...

Unknown said...

Danielle Tidwell tagged me the same thing and i couldn't figure it out either hehehe but now i know! How are things or your side? we are doing great. loving Christmas! tqm

Katie said...

You need to update your blog girl! LOL, how are you? Big plans for Christmas? When do you come back?