background

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!

I turned 25 today! I was awaken by singing and presents this morning, I got clothes, which is what I need, a very nice frame for my diploma, and $300 gift card to shop for more stuff, whoo hoo! I can't believe how old I'm getting. This year has been challenging but very rewarding and I'm so excited for the future. Also for my birthday my family took me out to dinner. We went to the Iron Wok, a really good chinese food restaurant.
This was my free birthday dessert



I had a great birthday, thank you all for your calls and birthday wishes!

5 comments:

The Rowletts said...

Happy Birthday Rosalia! Geez...I hope I never get as old as 25! Looks like you had a great day.

Sofia L said...

Happy Birthday! I love birthdays it's the only day you get to do whatever you want. Of course I do that even when it's not my birthday, Peter just laughs at all my crazyness.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Your a quarter of a centuary! J/k I have to say that so I don't feel so old! Happy B-day and we miss you!

Emily said...

Happy birthday!! Man you're getting old...j/k. Wow, what a fun day.

Katie said...

LOL, you're only 25?? You lucky girl! I'll be 29 on my next birthday, YIKES! Then it's dirty 30! Happy Birthday!